Thursday, October 30, 2008

There's a New Puppy in Town (or two)

After my birthday dinner celebration with my dad, Jackie, Hanna and Emma, we went back to the Ohlund residence for cake and ice cream. We had also heard that during their recent trip to the Quarter Horse Congress in Columbus, OH they purchased the newest addition to their corgi farm - little Lewie. Eleanor was excited to meet him. Plus Emma claimed to have a surprise for her back at the house.



Once at the house, the girls ran upstairs. As I got Carolyn out of her car seat, I heard them asking Eleanor "Which one do you like better?" What, no they didn't. Did they buy a puppy for Eleanor? I was freaking out. But once upstairs, I saw what they were talking about. Not only did they buy Lewie the corgi, but they also bought Nelson the miniature long-haired Dachshund. They are crazy about their dogs! Eleanor loved them. And they were both very sweet to let Eleanor carry them all around.

Eleanor & Lewie
Eleanor & Nelson (and Fannie and Mabel)

No comments: