Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mysteries, Tongues, and Make-up Oh My!

We have scarecrows adorning our downtown and on the big Buchanan sign we have the Wizard of Oz scarecrows. Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin man, the Lion, and the Wicked Witch of the West. So we borrowed the movie Friday from the cousins and Eleanor has already watched it twice. Goodbye Annie, hello Wizard of Oz. Hence the name of my blog today.

*********************************************************

Eleanor's room is a mess once again.

Me: Eleanor, you need to get in your room and clean up your toys. How does it get so messy.

Eleanor: It's a mystery.

Huh, I have a hunch I could solve that mystery.
*********************************************************
Eleanor's new trick: touching her tongue to her nose. Crazy!
*********************************************************
Saturday Eleanor joined me in the bathroom while I was getting ready to go. She found the blue eye shadow. I'll let the pictures tell the rest of the story.

1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

Wow! She's really rockin' the blue eyeshadow!!! :) I love her comment about her messy room being a "mystery." How cute is that?!?