Monday, August 23, 2010

Hey everybody, this is Tara's husband, Matt, and it's my first time writing on a blog. So, thanks for your patience. With my disclaimer out of the way, I want to tell you all a little bit about my amazing wife. Last night at about midnight we thought we were having a baby since she'd been having contractions for over four hours 8-10 minutes apart. So my dad came over, slept on the couch and we shoved off for the hospital, anxious to meet our son. Long story short, four hours later, we were headed back home with no baby and contractions subsiding somewhat. Tara can better fill you in on all of the details. That wasn't really my reason for taking a stab at blogging. The reason is just to let you know how madly in love I am with this awesome lady. We didn't crawl back into bed until about five this a.m. and these are pictures are of her making peach cobbler this same afternoon. So if a picture is worth a thousand words, then these are, at least to me, worth a couple million. Look how hot she is! Anyway, thank you for bearing with me.
Tara had to help me put these pictures up,by the way, as that's just slightly above my blogging capacity. I love her.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

You guys are beautiful! I thought this was going to be a welcome to the world, Hank, post - but this was even better!! :)

IUgirl78 said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet post!! You can honestly tell how much you genuinely care about Tara. Your kids are so blessed to be around a father who loves their mom so much!

Jen said...

Peach cobbler! You rock Tara. This is such a cute post Matt. I'm so impressed!!!