Saturday, January 15, 2011

4 Month Old Baby Boy!

Hank McGuffey Young
4 Months Old
14 lbs. 7 oz
25.5 inches long

Favorite activities:
  • laughing
  • drooling
  • smiling
Major milestones:
  • 2 bottom teeth just after the first of the year
  • Rolling over from front to back (if he's delayed in this at all it's all my fault for 1. not putting him down more and 2. being afraid his sisters will trample him
  • clasping hands together
  • grabbing objects like his blanket and binkie
Daily Routine:
  • He wakes up between 4:30 and 5:30 which is when I'm up or getting up for work
  • I feed him and will put him back down to sleep if he's up earlier rather than later. Otherwise we get him and his sisters dressed and out the door by 6:15 (this is his weekday routine - weekends we definitely get him back to sleep which he does until about 7)
  • He's been in daycare with Sandy for a full month and doing great!
  • He takes 2 naps and 2 bottles for Sandy. The naps range from 45 minutes to 2 hours.
  • He plays and laughs all day
  • I pick him up at 4:15
  • Feed him and he'll either sleep or hangout while we make dinner and eat
  • I feed him once more around 8 and then he's off to dreamland!


1 comment:

IUgirl78 said...

I love that you posted his daily routine! Reid was never really on a schedule...and really still isn't. But I love that you wrote it down as I it's fun to see how they change from month-to-month.

I still can't believe he has two teeth!