Saturday, November 9, 2013

McGuffey Family Reunion @ Pokagon State Park

Great picture of: William, Bella, Jack, Katie, Luke, and Rose Sherwood!

The Lodge. Beautiful!

The younger two Kaltenbachs with Eleanor, Carolyn, and Hank getting crafty in the craft room!

Three Generations of McGuffeys

Sibling Love: Susan White and Mike Young
Hank McGuffey and Matt McGuffey Young. Okay, in this picture I can definitely see the resemblance.

The kids playing with glow sticks in the hotel room
Hank drinking from his fabricated straw
Morning hike to the nature center
On the lookout for Bigfoot

I can't say it was this tree, but one tree lost a dead branch. It came from what seemed like 40 feet above. Initially, I didn't know what I was hearing. When I did, I looked up and was horrified to see it falling directly above Carolyn and me. I darted, she darted and a dagger of a branch landed at my feet. Shew, disaster avoided!

At the nature center

No comments: