What a beautiful montage! You look gorgeous after giving birth...beeotch. :) And that little Caroyln is a beauty - she has long legs! So happy for you. Please email me the pic of Eleanor kissing Carolyn. Charity
Could that photo montage be any more precious?!? I loved the picture of Eleanor holding Carolyn. It makes "little" Eleanor look so big! Keep the pictures of the girls coming.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
5 comments:
Awww...how precious is that?!?! I loved seeing all of the pictures. She is so beautiful, just like her big sister and her mommy!
I'm glad you are all getting along well!
P.S.--It is so not fair how great you look, Tara! :)
What a beautiful montage! You look gorgeous after giving birth...beeotch. :) And that little Caroyln is a beauty - she has long legs! So happy for you. Please email me the pic of Eleanor kissing Carolyn. Charity
Could that photo montage be any more precious?!? I loved the picture of Eleanor holding Carolyn. It makes "little" Eleanor look so big! Keep the pictures of the girls coming.
So beautiful!! Welcome to our world little Carolyn!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment