Our little baby celebrated her half birthday on Friday. I really can't believe it's been 6 months already since she came into our lives, but then again I don't remember not having her in our lives either. It's a funny thing.

Little facts about Carolyn:
- What Carolyn Loves: Her big sister, playing on the floor, eating
- Carolyn's Favorite Food: Everything she's ever tried (peas, squash, sweet potatoes, bananas, apples, peaches, rice cereal, breast milk, etc.)
- What Makes Carolyn Giggle: Everything Eleanor does, getting tickled on her belly
- Carolyn's Exercises: Rolling over, toe-touches while on her back, arm and leg extensions when excited

Our girls! This captures them so well! Eleanor loves to hug on and get in Carolyn's face. And lately Carolyn's been good at grabbing her (usually her hair) and her tongue always seems to be out when she's happy.
The rest of the pictures may be view at Picture People.
3 comments:
WOW! Is she already 6 months??? She is such a cutie--so bright-eyed in those pictures! I love that you listed her favorite things...it will be fun to look back on that list later. :)
I also have to say that you look super good for having a 6-month-old. I was still puffy all over until my kids hit the year mark!
I LOVE the pictures, Tara! Your girls are so cute!
So cute Tara!! I especially love the last picture. We're headed to the photo shop this weekend. I'm nervous already and hope the kids smile for the camera.
Post a Comment