I can't believe it. And on top of being six, she has finally gotten over the terrible 2s. That's no joke. She's been a rotten stinker for most of her life (mainly to her mom and dad). And not all the time. She goes back and forth. But for the past few months, she's been nearly 100% sweet! And super sweet too. She's very understanding (which rarely happened before), polite, helpful. It's amazing. We always knew she had it in her. And we're ecstatic that she's finally let out the sweetness fully!
(And I should note, we have always loved her and she really wasn't that bad. She was always sweet at daycare and super sweet at school. And many times, sweet at home. She just had a stubbornness in her sometimes).
- Carolyn, how old are you today? 6
- How does it feel to be 6? Great! Awesome! Great!
- How was your day? Good
- What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far? I'm learning about, umm, no! Reading.
- How do you think you’re different from a year ago? That I'm older and I'm bigger.
- What’s your favorite thing about yourself? That I'm smart
- How do you like Kindergarten? Great! Awesome! Great! Awesome! Super great! Why? Because it's so much fun!
- Who’s your best friend? Audree, Olly, Lily and Morgan
- What do you like learning about? I like to learn about animals. Do you have a favorite? Dolphins
- Is there anything you’d do to improve your educational experience? What does that mean? (repeat) Did you just write, "what does that mean"?
- Tell me about our family. That my family and Eleanor is a tattle-tail and Hank's so good and my mom and dad love me.
- What do you like about having a sister?That sometimes she plays with me.
- What's the worst thing about having a sister? That she be's mean to me sometimes.
- What do you like about having a brother? That he is nice
- In the past year, what have been some of your favorite books, movies, and music? Ponyella, Frozen, Spirit, Too-De-Ta
- What’s your favorite TV show? I like...Don't write that! Uhhh! My favorite TV show is movies. I don't like any TV shows.
- Okay, do you remember what you watched last night? I don't know what it's called. I can't read it. (something on her Nabi)
- If you had a whole day to do anything you wanted, what would you do? I would do...I would lay in my bed and watch movies on my Nabi
- What’s your favorite toy to play with? My Nabi!
- What’s your favorite thing to do at school? Play recess. Recess. That's my favorite.
- What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a teacher. What grade? Kindergarten
- Do you think you’ll ever get married? Yeah!
- Do you have someone in mind? Olly, Olly, Olly!
- How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? How old are you? Okay, 36.
- What have you learned about boys this year? Nothing
- What’s your favorite food? There's so many choices. Okay, I'll tell you. My favorite food is CANDY!
- And your favorite candy? Cotton candy
- So what’s your favorite dessert? Go-gurt, no! Ice cream!
- Anything you’re scared of? I'm scared of the Dark Master
- Anything else you’d like to say? No
- Can you think of any questions I should have asked but didn’t? Uh uh. I can't think of any of them. Well there's one question you didn't ask. Where I like to be.
- Where do you like to be? In Florida

No comments:
Post a Comment