Thursday, April 10, 2014

Eleanor's 8th Birthday

Eight years ago, Matt and I became parents for the first time. Little Eleanor Jane has been a sweetie since day one. We love that girl and love that she's awesome and sweet and a great student and a nice sister and a loving little soul!









  1. Eleanor, how old are you today? 8
  2. How does it feel to be 8? The same as being 7.
  3. How was your day? Awesome!
  4. What was the weather like? Snowy
  5. What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned in life so far? Slow and steady always wins
  6. How do you think you’re different from a year ago? I might be taller!
  7. What’s your favorite thing about yourself? I like my hair, hehhee
  8. How do you like 2nd grade? I want to stay in 2nd grade. Why? So I can still see all my teachers.
  9. Who’s your best friend? Emma
  10. What do you like learning about? I already know everything.
  11. Is there anything you’d do to improve your educational experience? Um, I have no idea what that means.
  12. Tell me about our family. Their names? Mom, Tara, Dad, Carolyn, Hank. Tell me about them. Carolyn hit me. What?
  13. What do you like about having a sister? (no answer)
  14. What's the worst thing about having a sister? That she hits me all the time.
  15. What do you like about having a brother? He's funny :)
  16. In the past year, what have been some of your favorite books, movies, and music? Diary of  a Wimpy Kid, The Lego Movie, One Direction
  17. What’s your favorite TV show? Good Luck Charlie, Spongebob and Ant Farm.
  18. Okay, do you remember what you watched last night? Grown Ups
  19. If you had a whole day to do anything you wanted, what would you do? I would take Emma and Caitlyn to a One Direction concert.
  20. What’s your favorite toy to play with? My Nabi and rainbow loom
  21. What’s your favorite thing to do at school? Journal and silent reading and I like math, kind of, too.
  22. What do you want to be when you grow up? A vet a horse trainer or a teacher.
  23. Do you think you’ll ever get married? Yeah!
  24. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? 20-something
  25. What have you learned about boys this year? They like to chase people
  26. What’s your favorite food? Uh, pizza? Chicken!
  27. And your favorite candy? Chocolate
  28. So what’s your favorite dessert? In the summer I like push pops and then every other time I like ice cream cones.
  29. Anything you’re scared of? Sometimes I'm scared of boys. Like today I was. Emma and I were running for our lives.
  30. Anything else you’d like to say? I like to ride my bike and laugh at Hank
  31. Can you think of any questions I should have asked but didn’t? You never asked my 2nd best friend.
  32. Who's your 2nd best friend? Zora

 

No comments: